Afrikaans | English << back <<    
 
 

Mr Andries Lubbe erected this building in 1940 as a shoe factory. Mr Lubbe’s son, Willem, joined his father’s firm in 1943. The building was converted to the entrance building of the Stellenbosch Town Museum with the help of the Cape Provincial Administration and a generous donation from Mr Willem Lubbe. Minister J.C. Heunis opened the entrance building on 23 March 1982.

 

 
 
 
   
   
who are we?  our purpose  our properties  the trustees  contact us design • www.gstudio.co.za